Please contact us directly via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01353 666399
Packwell D&S Ltd Unit A Chettisham Business Park, Ely, Cambs, CB6 1RY
You should consider “outsourcing” your packaging operations when. . .
1. Your product volume under or over employs your own manufacturing lines, either short or long term.
2. There's a specific, short-term requirement that may be better served by specific experience or packaging equipment you don't have.
3. There's a short run for a new product market test, gift pack or seasonal appeal, which may require your company to invest in new packaging equipment.
4. Promoting your product with increasingly popular marketing weapons of non-standard packaging or promotional inserts requiring special machinery or labour intensive work.
5. The pressure of new business or deadlines creates a heavy, short-term workload for which you require experienced help to supplement the efforts of in-house staff.
6. A product may more economically be shipped in bulk to a distant market, then unit packed locally.
7. New packaging forms unfamiliar to your staff and equipment may be specified.
8. There is no available in-house packaging equipment or expertise for a particular job.
9. The plant is closing for maintenance or faced with a labour availability problem.
10. A new package form is to be market tested before general introduction.
11. There's a corporate downsizing.
12. The company is faced with a high investment to meet regulatory and environmental compliance's.
Storage, Logistics Order Picking & Distribution, Archive & Self Storage
Fulfillment, E-Fulfilment & Mail Order, Direct Mail, Data Capture, Fulfilment services.
Storage, Logistics, Fulfilment, Web Shop Fulfilment, Promotion Fulfilment:
At our secure site we are able to receive most types of product on Vehicles/Sea Containers Palletised or Non-Palletised. We can store order pick and distribute your product lines, from single items to pallet loads, complex collation projects, using all methods of despatch from Letter post, Parcel Couriers to Articulated Lorry loads.